Everyone mostly concentrate on their body. They are hardly trying to have a fatless body through exercise. Some may achieve this, some may not. So it’s the right time for those couldn’t make it, to change your mind from doing exercise to opt for the bariatric surgery. It is preferred for quick weight loss. This is also named as Weight Loss Surgery. Step into General and Laparoscopic Surgery India for the advanced Laparoscopic Weight Loss surgery in India.
Bariatric surgery :
Bariatric Surgery is used for the purpose of losing weight on people who are excessively obese. It is performed on intestine and stomach. And followed by gradual reduction of patients food intake. Weight loss surgery is prefered for individuals with :
- With hypertension
- With 25 to 30 kilos overweight
- With severe diabetes
Advantages of bariatric surgery :
- Can achieve normal blood sugar
- Recovery from type 2 Diabetes
- Long term loss of weight
- Improvement in the risk factors blood clots and diseased vessels
- Can control the amount of consumed food
Weight loss surgery changes the digestive system anatomy for limiting the amount of food you eat and digest. For the safety of the patients, many instructions are given before the surgery. Different concept for each Bariatric Surgery Types. Heart, kidney and lung check-up and liver function include in the test for evaluating the fitness before surgery. Surgery leads to a decrease in nutrients absorption.
Dr K.N Srikanth, one of the Prominent Bariatric surgeon in India provides the Best Bariatric Surgery.
For more details :
Visit us @ : http://www.laparoscopic-general-surgery.com/
Mail us @ : email@example.com
Weight Loss Through Bariatric Surgery
Weight loss means the reduction in weight. Bariatric surgery means the surgery performed on stomach and intestines which helps a person to reduce his weight. This surgery can be done for people whose BMI is above 40.
Types Of Bariatric Surgery
- Restrictive Surgeries – It restricts the size of ??the stomach thereby slows down the reduction.
- Malabsorptive/restrictive Surgeries – It reduces the size of the stomach and ??also helps ??to remove the parts of the digestive tract. It helps to achieve weight loss by changing the anatomy of stomach. It also limits the intake ??of food .
People who failed to gain a ??healthy body with dieting and exercise can undergo this procedure. Operations ??including gastric banding, stomach stapling, stomach shortening is effective for obese patients.
Benefits Of Bariatric Surgery
- Hormonal changes after bariatric surgery helps in raising the energy expenditure.
- Surgical weight loss helps to maintain weight for a long period of time.
- Severe weight loss achieved with bariatric surgery minimize the production of insulin and maximize ??the rate ??of some other factors which helps to reduce the intake of food.
- It will improve the quality of health ??and life.
- Depression and anxiety can be reduced ??to a large extend after a bariatric surgery.
- In some cases, bariatric patients with T2DM posses normal blood sugar while leaving ??the ??hospital. It will not generate a need to use antidiabetic medication.
General and Laparoscopic Surgery India offers best Weight Loss Surgery in Bangalore .
Find the best Bariatric Surgery in India with quick results and at affordable cost.
For more details visit us on : www.laparoscopic-general-surgery.com
Gastrointestinal Laparoscopic Surgery
Human Gastrointestinal tract comprises of stomach and intestines. The capacity of this organ framework is for devouring nourishment particles, absorbing the required supplements and ousting the undesirable wastages from body. The gastrointestinal tract discharge a few hormones for the processing named secretin, gastrin, ghrelin and cholecystokinin.
The Section of Gastrointestinal(GI) Surgery is a center part of the Division of General Surgery. Driven by Dr. K.N. Srikanth(MS, FRCS), the system deals with patients with infections of the gastrointestinal tract. This incorporates diseases, cancers and generous states of the throat, liver, spleen, bile pipes, pancreas, stomach and gallbladder. Most surgeries are performed laparoscopically utilizing insignificantly obtrusive methods that. Individualized consideration is a sign of the system.
- Abdominaleal Resection For Cancer Rectum
- Anterior Resection for cancer
- Diagnostic Laproscopy
- Adrenal Gland Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Fistula in Ano
- Incisional Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Insulinoma Excision
- Liver Abscess
- Meckel???s Diverticulum
- Esophagectomy for Cancer Esophagus
- Paraumbilical Hernia Repair
- Pelvic Abscess Drainage
- Perianal Abscess
- Pilonidal Sinus Excision
- Psoas Abscess Drainage
- Rectal Prolapse Repair
- Sigmoid Colectomy
- Sphincterotomy for Anal Fissure
- Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy
- Truncal Vagotomy
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Whipple???s Pancreaticoduodenectomy